Who we are
Recruiting the right people can be one of the most important decisions you make. The Recruitment Team can offer you a comprehensive recruitment service – from advertising on our recruitment portal and links to your School website and issuing offer letters and contracts of employment. In addition we will ensure all appropriate checks are in place, such as disclosure and barring checks, prohibition checks and rights to work. We are an expert source of knowledge on all recruitment matters and are happy to help or give advice on request that will assist you in making the right choices for your School.
What we do
- Unlimited admin support on matters relating to recruitment for the full SLA
- Advertisements placed on the recruitment portal WMJobs
- Training your admin support staff on recruitment processes
- Advise on disclosure and barring checks and recruitment checks providing information for your single central record for OFSTED
- Issuing offer letters and contracts of employment for the full SLA
Our services to you for the full SLA
- To ensure that all new starters are, on receipt of all recruitment checks, sent their offer letter and contracts of employment with paperwork passed to your payroll provider in a timely manner
- Ensure all your admin support know what recruitment paperwork is required and who to send it to and how to use the DBS on-line E-bulk site with access for identity checking.
- Advice to schools on advertising; use of online application forms; eligibility to work in the UK; disclosure and barring service and other safeguarding checks.
Our commitment to you
We will provide you with named contacts who can deal directly with your School vacancy, appointment or recruitment query by a direct telephone call or via email. Where required a member of the team can also visit your school to ensure everything is running smoothly. We will also regularly update you if there are any changes in legislation that requires your attention. Our service level agreement gives you more details of the types of service you can expect from us and if you require more information we are always on hand to help deal with your query.
What we cost
Please refer to the SLA agreement document
Services to schools are agreed on a financial year basis (April to March), Charges for the contract will be raised twice a year and charges for optional extras will be raised separately.
How to find out more
Email us with your questions ExternalRecruitment@coventry.gov.uk and we will call you back.