Who we are
Coventry City Council’s Pest Control Service. We offer ‘one-off’ treatments or full Pest Control Management Service Contracts for the prevention of unwanted pests. Our staff are all highly trained and have many years’ experience in dealing with preventing and solving pest problems.
What we do
- Provide a full Pest Control Management Service Contract designed to provide peace of mind and keep your premises free of pests. The service includes advice as to how you can best manage your premises to be pest free plus unlimited call outs, if required, at no extra cost
- Provide a ‘one-off’ call out service to deal with a full range of pest infestations including: rats, mice, ants, wasps, foxes, squirrels, cockroaches, flies, fleas and pigeons, plus many others.
- Our technicians are equipped to carry out bespoke pest-proofing work on your premises to prevent pest access to your building.
- We use all the latest up-to-date equipment and techniques to provide the safest possible service to you and your customers.
Our services to you
- We operate a fast, efficient and discreet service and endeavour to respond to call outs on the next working day.
- Our service comes with the full range of environmental health and health and safety expertise.
Our commitment to you
- Our Pest Control Management Service customers will be provided with a named contact and our duty phone number. We will respond to your emergency calls and provide you with advice as we work together to ensure your premises remains pest free.
- You will receive regular report updates on the service we are providing to you.
What we cost
- We currently have contracts already in place at many schools throughout Coventry and will continue to provide this service to these schools during 2019/2020.
- If you do not currently have a pest management program and are interested in receiving a quotation, please contact us.
To find out more, call our Commercial Support Officers
Phone: 07976 736957